Explore the following list of Licensed Vocational Nursing programs in Nevada. If you would like to pursue your Licensed Vocational Nursing degree at a Nevada nursing school, you may consider this page for you. Search for a Licensed Vocational Nursing program in Nevada that suits your qualifications and educational needs.
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
The ITT Technical Institutes offer programs in some of today's hottest technical areas. With over 100 locations nationwide and several online programs available, the ITT Techs are one of the leading providers of technology education. Each ITT Tech offers convenient class schedules and Career Services are offered to help you find a job.... ›› More
- Medical Assistant career training programs available on several campuses.
- Instructors with professional experience train students on how to support doctors, nurses, and patients.
- Courses focus on the knowledge required for a successful career in the field, emphasizing topics like pharmacology, laboratory procedures, and more.
- Students who have graduated high school in or before 2015 are eligible to apply.
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*... ›› More
Denver School of Nursing strives to prepare excellent health care providers and leaders to transform the lives of persons and communities through innovative education and health care. DSN is a private single-purpose college focused on nursing.... ›› More
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.... ›› More